To Receive stock into your warehouse, select the RECEIVE tile in the main menu.
1. Select the PO checkbox at the top right of the screen if you wish to attach a PO number to the receipt (optional)
2. Scan the Barcode/SKU you wish to receive (You can also select and search existing barcode/SKU numbers by selecting the magnifying glass)
3. Once the SKU has been scanned or selected, you will be shown any existing locations the SKU is already being stored in. You can select one of these locations or, scan a new location.
4. Enter the Quantity being receipted (If ‘Scan Every Item’ has been enabled in the Settings Menu, you will scan each item being receipted at this point, rather than enter the quantity manually)
5. Select Receive Stock. A green pop up will confirm the stock has been receipted, or a red popup if any data is missing preventing receipt.
Note: If the SKU or location you’re receipting does not currently exist, it will be created automatically upon receipt.
Next to to the Location Field there is a padlock icon. Select this to lock the location field to prevent it from resetting after each receipt. This is commonly used if you’re receipting multiple SKUs against the 1 location, to ensure you don’t have to keep scanning the same location each time.