Ensemble Mobile Device Management & ScanSKU
Ensemble I ScanSKU
Ensemble is a powerful, adaptive, and simple Mobile Device Management platform that enables warehouse management to securely and effortlessly manage their ScanSKU devices.
Ensemble provisions applications, policies, and content seamlessly over-the-air (OTA) through a very user-friendly yet comprehensible management dashboard even a non-technical operator will love. When installed onto a mobile scanning device, management will see a lower adoption curve because their employees are familiar with smartphone interfaces, but Ensemble MDM will also use policies to eliminate the distractions found on the everyday smartphone.
Any applications required for business use can be kept up to date by this MDM and IT admins can add or remove apps at any time OTA as their business needs change. You will be able to manage and provision all your devices and applications remotely, see location, hardware status monitoring, kiosk devices, and so much more.
- Safeguard Sensitive Data– Secure your devices by enforcing passcodes, encryption, and VPN. Track the location of missing devices, increasing your find rate, and remotely wipe or lock if necessary. With Ensemble, you can also separate sensitive enterprise data from an employee’s personal data on the device. IT Administrators can prevent installation of apps and apply app configurations for full control over application usage.
- Kiosk Mode– Enables IT admins to run a single app or a pre-defined set of apps on Android smartphones and tablets, allowing devices to function as kiosks. All other apps and device functionalities like status bar and notification bar are disabled and restricted from making changes to any device settings. The admin can even restrict the use of hardware functions like the volume, power, and home buttons on the Android device during Kiosk mode.
- Automate IT– Ensemble automatically installs all apps and settings to your new device based on the users’ profiles. With help of Android Enterprise, you can have business or productivity apps and configurations easily set-up on any number of devices when the device is powered on for the first time.
- Remote Firmware Updates– Ensemble simplifies the day-to-day life of every single member of your organization, allowing them to perform at their best from anywhere, at any time, and on any device.
- Maintain Cost-Efficiency– Companies always have an eye on the bottom line. With Ensemble, there are no contracts, and you can pay as you go. Start with a free trial, then scale up or down as needed with low monthly fees per device per month. But savings shouldn't mean you sacrifice scale. Ensemble has multiple packages for you to choose the right fit to suit your workforce.
Ensemble has one of the most competitive pricing in the market, and can save up to a third in MDM costs compared to other MDM’s. A trial license can be set up, with no commitment, and enable you to walk through the Management Dashboard.
Ensemble MDM is compatible with the ScanSKU scanners