Our ScanSKU™ Barcode Match is designed to compare barcodes for a match or mis-match. You can compare 1 barcode to 1 barcode, or 1 barcode to multiple barcodes. This app is perfect for packing orders or quality control within a warehouse environment
FREE SHIPPING WITHIN US AND CANADA
30 Day Returns
Includes both a visual and audible notification of a match or mismatch (audio can be disabled). Perfectly paired with our R Series Barcode Scanners
- Rapid Scanning so your operation isn't slowed down
- Compare 1 barcode to 1 barcode, or 1 master barcode to multiple sub-barcodes.
- Visual and audio responses
- 'Auto Reset' option to automatically reset, ready to scan the next barcode. This removes any need to touch the screen during the entire process.
- Saves data in database on device. Can export to CSV and email from the app.
- Timestamp on exported data for traceability.
- Configure barcodes to replace text, add prefixes, suffixes or ignore xx number of digits from the start or end of the barcodes or only use first xx characters
- Quality control. Compare barcodes on a packing list or delivery paperwork to the physical product whilst packing and shipping orders
- Relabeling checks
A user guide can be found here
- Barcode Scanner- A built-in or external barcode scanner to scan the barcodes is required. This app is not compatible with scanning barcodes using a smartphone camera. For hardware options please see here
- Your barcode scanner should be set up to 'enter or tab after scan'. This means when you scan, the cursor automatically moves to the next field ready for the next scan. This avoids having to click the screen to move fields, to ensure the scanning is fast. Most barcode scanners have this as a setting you can change. On the ScanSKU R Series, this can be set in the 'Scanner' app on the device.
- Android 4.0 and above